Snickers Caramel Apple Salad is a super sweet and awesome simple dessert that I learned about on Pinterest from Chef in Training website. It didn’t take much, right from the start, they had me at Snickers…
The ingredients are simple. Preparation is a breeze. And when I served it, I had no leftovers.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- 6 Snickers Bars (full size)
- 4 Medium Apples -I used either Golden Delicious or Granny Smith. I know they were green or yellow, but not red–whole lot of help I am…The Chef used Red Delicious
- 1-5 oz package of Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1-16 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed to room temperature
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup milk
As instructed by the Chef in Training, in a large bowl, whisk the pudding, milk and Cool Whip together until combined. Chop up the apples and Snickers bars to bite sized pieces. Keep some of the snickers aside for decoration on the top, maybe a handful or so.
In my excitement, I made the rookie mistake of adding all of the Snickers. So, my photograph is much less snazzy than the others that you’ll find on the internet with the Snickers on top. All I had left was the caramel, so I did the best I could.
Stir the apples and most of the Snickers into the pudding and Cool Whip mixture. Please, learn from my mistakes. Drizzle with caramel topping and remaining Snickers pieces. Chill for an hour before serving.